I want a superhero movie where the hero dies in the first ten minutes and the woman who was supposed to be the love interest puts on his costume and becomes an even better hero.
I want all of the advertising to be for the hero and none of the marketing to even allude to this death.
imagine all the male tears
so in LOTR’s appendices it says that legolas eventually builds a boat and takes gimli across the seas and into the west, the gray havens. you know, the place arwen isn’t allowed to go because she’s in love with a human dude bUT LEGOLAS (AKA ‘YOU LITTLE SHIT’) JUST SAYS “FUCK IT” AND SNEAKS GIMLI INTO THE GODDAMN UNDYING LANDS LIKE CONTRABAND TWIZZLERS INTO A MOVIE THEATER
best literary analysis ever
being genderfluid is pretty cool because sometimes it like hell yeh pretty girl and other times its like hell yeh handsome boy and other times its like hell yeh bit of both or none at all
but most of the time its just like
mud my gender is mud now get the fuck away from me
What do you think it’s like to fly for the first time? I mean, here you are up in this nest, which is the only home you’ve ever known, and even though your DNA and millions of years of evolution are telling you that if you jump, you won’t hit the ground like a stone, you can never really know.
Hey everyone! Thought I’d do a Hellatus summer giveaway to brighten things up a bit. Things have been rough in fandom and in general lately so I’m really very thankful for those that follow me and continue to spread love, help and kindness to those that need it. Nothing is more important than how we treat others.
- No giveaway blogs
- You must be following me to win
- Reblog up to one time a day for as many days as you want. No spamming!
- Likes count
- Will ship anywhere!
- One pair of RED laser-engraved anti-possession headphones
- One .357 Winchester brand bullet casing bracelet set with Swarovski crystals and two wing charms
- One .45 Winchester brand bullet casing necklace (this is the ammo Dean uses in the show for his gun) with laser-engraved Devil’s Trap and one character name on the back (up to 5 letters long: “Cas”, “Jody”, “Sam”, “Dean”, “Kevin”, etc…)
- $20 donated to Random Acts in your name
A variety of laser-etched items are also available for sale at my Etsy store here. Prices for items included in the giveaway are as follows:
- Devil’s Trap necklaces: $7.50
- Headphones here and here: $15
- Bullet casing bracelets include matching earrings and one Devil’s Trap necklace: $45
GIVEAWAY ENDS SEPTEMBER 30TH!! THE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED AT RANDOM ON OCTOBER 1ST. PLEASE HAVE YOUR INBOX OPEN AS YOU MUST RESPOND WITHIN 48 HOURS OR ANOTHER WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!